The Best women Haircuts for freezing 2017. It will be better shorter or longer hair? Look at this ideas for the new arriving cold winter. Be trendy with latest haircuts for short hair and latest hairdos for women in 2017.
Lets look the best haircuts for the new season that is on the next stop:
- Pixie cut: it is without a doubt one of the short hairstyles more modern and prominent, imperative that side and area of the nape of the neck are well discounted.
- Haircuts unstructured or punk style, the first of them is characterized by having the bangs shorter than the sides and tousled look. Unlike the cut of a punk (or rock) in which the sides of the head should be very skinheads and the front may well be cut with a razor, combed with a toupee or forward.
- Cut Bob: Always flush the ears or over them, is characterised by the front longer than the back. It is a hair cut that will go well with almost all the faces.
- The mid haircut take prominence again in this season for all kinds of women faces and ages. It is a very feminine and natural haircut 2017. Add a little (or a lot) of volume and evokes the 80s. Do you remember the effect shag from the 90’s? Fits bangs and layers to the shape of the head and gives the desired length with tufts of hair open toes sticking out everywhere.
- Long haircuts and extra long-will also have a strong presence in 2017. The use of extensions is very natural, it can be imperative to create the most large of this look and it is allowed. The strands, the hair to layers and the toupee tread on very strong this season. Careful not all will feel well with this, in that case you can try a wet effect or the stripe down the middle in a maxi mane.
The use of the bangs is almost mandatory in 2017. Since several years ago, the fringe is trendy and in 2017 may reach even to cover part of the eyes. Do you remember Brigitte Bardot and her hair cut with bangs and wisps? If your have the wide forehead or want to look younger, this offers a fringe with an extra volume of long locks and open. Usually to the benefit of all styles of hair and hairstyles.